What does the Internet mean to you? Connection to loved ones? Opportunity to succeed? Free expression?
Whatever the reason, you helped fight for Internet freedom, and you’ve become an inspiration to people all over the world.
Some are calling January 18th Internet Freedom Day. Let’s get started early by taking a moment to share these accomplishments with ..well... the Internet: Share this celebratory image on Facebook, Google +, or Twitter or simply forward this email.
In challenging times it’s nice to share some good news:
..or simply forward this email to a friend!
We know you count on OpenMedia to alert you to urgent threats to our Internet freedom. We take that responsibility seriously, and we’ll continue to do our best for you and the rest of the pro-Internet community in 2013.
Thank you for being part of this,
Steve and Reilly, on behalf of your OpenMedia team
P.S. A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to every one of you who signed up to be a monthly contributor through our Allies program or who otherwise made a donation during our December fundraising drive. Thank you for your trust and support. We can only continue with support from our community.
- Letter to supporters: We made something for you
- Press release: Large petition against TPP’s Internet trap hand-delivered to negotiations in San Diego
- Steve Anderson: What I told those behind the biggest threat to Internet freedom: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Report back: Inside the TPP's Internet Trap
- Building a global coalition to Protect Internet Freedom