Imgur: Catch up on privacy news with this sweet infographic
- Ars Technica: Verizon's Internet slow lane gamble is backfiring
- Huffington Post: FCC Chairman makes a huge promise
- OpenMedia is crowdsourcing a Jumbotron at the FCC for the final Net Neutrality push
- Truthdig: TPP secrecy is getting ridiculous
- RT: Is mass online surveillance making us less safe?
- The New Yorker: More than a year on from the Snowden revelations, what's changed?
- Guardian: Privacy - it's a fundamental human right
- TechCrunch: If it's data, it could be in trouble
- The Mega-spies on Megaupload
- The Daily Dot: The Internet is crashing the TPP's party